4th Street Bar Association
4SBA is the best way for direct access to theatre for young supporters. With organized 4SBA Nights, members take advantage of exciting social and cultural experiences while supporting one of the city’s leading Off-Broadway institutions.
Memberships are available at a variety of levels, providing numerous benefits including the chance to buy additional discounted tickets and invitations to attend pre- and post-show parties with NYTW artists and staff.
4SBA plays a major role in supporting the artistic vision of NYTW and raising the profile of the theatre among a new generation of audiences.
For more information about the 4th Street Bar Association, please contact Breanna Foister at 646-957-9550 or 4SBA@nytw.org.
Join the 4th Street Bar Association
- Five tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice during the run of the show (limit two per production)
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes events
- Guaranteed tickets during the exclusive ticket booking period
- Access to purchase additional guest tickets at 20% off regular price
- Goods and services valued at $150
- Eight tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice (limit two per production)
- Invitation to one Opening Night performance and party per season
- Invitations to special patron events
- All of the perks of the Associate level
- Goods and services valued at $240
- Ten tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice (limit four per production)
- Cocktails with artistic director Jim Nicola, managing director Jeremy Blocker and/or season artists for you and your friends
- All of the perks of the Partner level
- Goods and services valued at $300