About New York Theatre Workshop:
We are one of the city’s leading not‐for‐profit Off‐Broadway theatre companies and we’re looking for a Marketing and Analytics Associate. For more than three decades, NYTW has provided a home to artists to hone their creative voice, a space for them to develop their projects and a platform to produce groundbreaking work. NYTW is renowned for a long list of acclaimed work including Jonathan Larson’s Rent; Enda Walsh’s Once; Rick Elice’s Peter and the Starcatcher; Tony Kushner’s Homebody/Kabul; Caryl Churchill’s Far Away, A Number and Love and Information; David Bowie and Enda Walsh’s Lazarus; and Anaïs Mitchell’s Hadestown. NYTW’s productions have received a Pulitzer Prize, 17 Tony Awards and assorted Obie, Drama Desk and Lucille Lortel Awards.
About the Team:
Our four‐person marketing team is responsible for promoting four to five major productions per season, leading a robust annual membership campaign, supporting projects in the new Next Door at NYTW series, and marketing the institution’s
many offstage efforts including education programs, workshop activities, fundraising initiatives and institutional awareness.
About the Position:
– Serves as the primary staff member responsible for maintaining Spektrix, the company’s ticketing and patron management database
– Builds and maintains daily, weekly and campaign summary reports including sales, attendance, promotions, financial reconciliation and audit documentation
– Executes campaign analysis and maintains comparison reports
-Builds projections for membership and single ticket sales
– Plans and executes setup and system build of memberships, productions, performances, ticket templates, price charts, promotions and special offers
– Troubleshoots, tracks support requests and maintains all aspects of the NYTW Spektrix environment
– On‐boards new NYTW system users, introducing institutional practices and procedures
– Executes media plans, coordinating outside vendors and building project management timelines
– You are excited about information and data
– You have two‐three years relevant experience
– You possess and are excited to grow in technical, reporting and analytics skills
– You are proficient in Microsoft Excel
– You have strong written and verbal communication skills
– You share our passion for the theatre and are excited to learn more about the industry
– You have knowledge of Spektrix
This position is overtime eligible. Benefits include employer paid medical, dental and life insurance and paid time off.
NYTW is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to diversity in all areas of our work, on and offstage.
We encourage applicants with a unique cultural perspective inclusive of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, class, physical ability and sexual orientation.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title along with your first and last name in the subject line.
For certain positions, we keep resumes on file.
If you are a director, you may submit a cover letter, current resume and references to Linda Chapman at LindaC@nytw.org
If you are an actor, you may submit a headshot and resume to Casting@nytw.org.
If you are a playwright, please see our submission guidelines.
If you are looking for Production Positions (union and non-union stage managers and assistant stage managers, production assistants, sound, video, carpentry, electrics and wardrobe), you may submit a cover letter, current resume and references to Chip Rodgers at ChipR@nytw.org.