NYTW Master Classes offer training opportunities for both professional artists and the public. These classes provide the opportunity to gain insight into the exciting process of creating high-caliber work in a thriving Off-Broadway theatre.
Recent Master Classes have included:
- Playwriting 101: The First Draft with Kate Moira Ryan (Fall 2015)
- The Art of Adaptation with Kate Moira Ryan (Spring and Fall 2014)
- Sense Memory: Finding Inspiration and Writing for Performance with Jackie Sibblies Drury (Spring 2013)
- New Work Development with Elevator Repair Service (Spring and Summer 2013)
- Playwriting “Bootcamp” with Paula Vogel (November 2012)
- It’s Not About You with Alan Rickman moderated by Jack Doulin NYTW Casting Director (April 2012)
- Playwriting: The First Draft with Alex Lewin (Spring 2012)
- Choreography + Text: Translating Source Material Into Performance with Elevator Repair Service (January and November 2012)
If you would like to be notified about future Master Classes please email email@example.com.