4th Street Bar Association
4SBA is the best way for direct access to theatre for young supporters. With organized 4SBA Nights, members take advantage of exciting social and cultural experiences while supporting one of the city’s leading Off-Broadway institutions.
Memberships are available at a variety of levels, providing numerous benefits including the chance to buy additional discounted tickets and invitations to attend pre- and post-show parties with NYTW artists and staff.
4SBA plays a major role in supporting the artistic vision of NYTW and raising the profile of the theatre among a new generation of audiences.
For more information about the 4th Street Bar Association, please contact Stephanie Warren at 646-957-9555 or 4SBA@nytw.org.
Join the 4th Street Bar Association
- Two guaranteed tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice
- Access to additional discounted tickets
- Email ticket booking service
- Invitations to exclusive 4SBA pre- and post-show cocktail parties and special events
- Program recognition
- Monthly Bar Tab newsletter
- Goods and services valued at $60
- Four guaranteed tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes events
- All of the perks of the Initiate level
- Goods and services valued at $120
- Eight guaranteed tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice
- Invitation to one Opening Night performance and party per season.
- Invitations to special patron events
- All the perks of the Associate level
- Goods and services valued at $240
- Ten guaranteed tickets to the NYTW production(s) of your choice
- Cocktails with artistic director Jim Nicola, managing director Jeremy Blocker and/or season artists for you and your friends
- All the perks of the Partner level
- Goods and services valued at $300